Expo Condos 4
Built by the Cortel Group, Expo Condos 3 has sold out and Phase 4 is coming soon. If you missed the opportunity to buy a unit in Expo City Project – you have another chance. Tower 4 is almost here and you can be the first in line. Register Here to get the Floor Plans, Prices and Invitations to the Platinum and VIP Exclusive Sales. These events will give you an opportunity to live at this new development or make an investment into the rapidly developing Vaughan Metropolitan Community.
Occupancy: TBA Approx 2020
Starting from $299,900 including Parking and locker.
Expo Condos 4 otherwise known as the Nord West Condos at Expo City will be located at the North-West corner of the Expo City Development.
Smaller retail shops and services will line the ground floor of the Centre Court and Public Square.
Expo City at Highway 7 and Jane will feature a Loggia along Hwy 7 and a Grand Galleria Covered Walkway for your shopping and dining needs.
Amenities at Expo Condos 4
Amenities will include:
- More information will be posted here soon
Translate This Page
Living at Expo City - Nature at Your Doorstep
Vaughan features dozens of parks, including areas surrounding many of the head waters for the Humber and Don Rivers. Just north-west of the site on Jane Street you will find a beautiful little park with marshland, trees, a creek and small water basins. When it comes to the environment, this condo fit's right in with their environmentally friendly building practices.
Boyd Conservation Area - Source: Wikipedia Commons
You can also visit the Kortright Centre for Conservation, part of the Boyd Conservation Area to learn more about our environment and the Canadian Eco System. They host many events which are a great way for you to meet others and connect with the Vaughan Community, and of course there are many nature trails on the property for your enjoyment. Learn more at kortright.org.
Getting Around in Vaughan and the GTA
If you are looking for an ideal location for transit, but want to live outside the city of Toronto, consider the Expo Condominium's Location:
- Get to the Toronto Financial District in under 45 minutes! - You can take Highway 7 buses from the new Vaughan VIVA Station to Richmond Hill Centre on Yonge Street to get where you need to be, or hop on the Jane buses to connect quickly with the TTC.
- The Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway Stop is also nearing completion bringing you rapid transit and connection to Toronto's TTC in the near future.
- Live in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre - This growing new community will bring together walking spaces and technology in the new Downtown North of Toronto.
- Excellent Highway Access! - Take the Highway 400 to Highway 401 in as little as 10 minutes or go downtown via Black Creek Road. The 407 is also available for your convenience when you have urgent business matters to attend to.
- Your Neighbourhood Campus - Get to York University in under 20 minutes by transit or in less than 10 minutes by car.
- The Future of Vaughan - Become part of the new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, a technologically advanced community built with the future in mind.
- Shop and Dine at Vaughan Mills! - The mall features many of the top brand names you can find at downtown malls, but you will often find outlet prices and special offers not available at other malls. See the full list of stores at vaughanmills.com
- Big Box Retail Shops at your Door - Stores near hwy 400 and hwy7 include Walmart Supercentre, Lowe's Home Improvement, Home Depot, Home Outfitters, Best Buy, Staples, Costco, Canadian Tire, Toys"R"Us and Ikea.
- Keep your Friends and Family Entertained! - Visit Colossus Cineplex Cinemas, Dave and Buster's, Putting Edge or stop at one of the local restaurants or pubs for a fun-filled night out.
Register for Expo Condos Phase 4
Sales for the 4th Phase are Starting Soon!
This project is not yet open to the public.
Register here to get the expo prices, floor plans and brochure
Register Today for Expo City's Expo Condos 4 in Vaughan and ensure you are first in line to receive the promotional package, special incentives, price list, floor plans and the widest selection of suites to choose from at the lowest entry price in advance of the general public opening.
You will receive DIRECT & EARLY ACCESS to the best floor plans and pricing along with PRIORITY UNIT ALLOCATION
Access & Secured Allocation you simply cannot get by going direct.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS® or Buyers under contract with REALTORS®*
About the Builder ofExpo Condominiums
The Cortel Group is highly committed to preservation and sustainability through each of their projects, hence their maple key logo. It symbolizes re-growth and their true love for natural environments, the eco system and the outdoors. They consider themselves to be a new breed of developers, who take greater responsibility in the impact of all of their work.
Their communities feature pedestrian-friendly walkways linking to the surrounding neighbourhood, so you can easily go out for a run or bike ride, or a casual stroll with the kids and maintain safety within your own property.
Green Initiatives Planned for the Expo City Condos
The Expo Condo 3 Green initiative focuses on these 4 factors: Water Conservation, Energy Conservation, Sustainability and Pedestrian Access.
The building will feature green roofs and landscaped terraces for each of the towers, helping to reduce rainwater run-off. Green roofs feature a double benefit for the environment because they will also reduce temperatures in the summer, and provide extra insulation for the building in the winter.
Walls and roofs will use low-E Products and tinted windows to make the building more energy efficient. Fresh air systems will be installed for the corridors and apartments providing healthy indoor environments.
Lighting was a large consideration for the project, with much attention paid to the energy use and heat generated from the lighting systems. Because the suites at Expo are designed specifically to be shallow and wide, there is almost no need for lighting during the day, as they will be light-filled with natural light from the sun.
Building materials have been chosen to minimize the impact on rain-forests with natural clay, stone, glass and concrete used throughout. Most of the materials are to be sourced locally to lessen the environmental impact of transporting the goods, and supporting the local economy of Vaughan.
Because of the close proximity to the new VIVA and TTC Subway stations in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, many people will consider living at EXPO without using a vehicle for transportation.
Bicycle use is highly encouraged at EXPO with plentiful room for bike storage, as well as space for visitor's bikes. Parking spaces for Electrical cars will also be provided letting you choose a better car for the environment.
Expo 4 - Location Map - Click on the Map to See Our Interactive Google Map.